The winner of the auction gets be the “Ball Boy” during the selected Program Partners sporting event. The auction proceeds help the3pointfoundation to help in our work with underserved boys in Massachusetts..
The Ball Boy for a day Program relies on partnering with collegiate and professional sports teams for the program to succeed. It is an excellent opportunity for teams to enrich their communities and offer fans a unique game-day experience.
The3pointfoundation is a Non-Profit (Fed Id#80-0793305) that teaches and mentors urban boys to prepare them for success in academics and life. We concentrate on reading, writing, mathematics and character development for under served youth who have demonstrated commitment, discipline and enthusiasm by playing in organized basketball programs. We provide the support and resources for our boys to obtain life transforming educational opportunities by being admitted to outstanding private, charter or exam schools. The key to our success is our focused strategy of bring outstanding educational and mentoring programs to high potential boys participating in the leading inner city community basketball program which, as part of its core values, emphasizes academic success.
1. Access to the locker room before tip off at a time of the team’s choosing.
2. On-court access to pre-game warm ups. Being the “Ball Boy or Ball Girl” for the team for that game.
3. Seats close to the home team bench.
4. Post-game locker room and press conference access.
5. Nobody in grade 7th to 12th are eligible to participate in the winning bid for tickets in a college auction. All other aged people are free to participate in college auction. Every age is eligible to win for the professional sports teams.
How to Enter:
Its for 1 kid and 1 adult
Have any interested parties contact me directly please: