Board of Directors and Executive Officer
Neil Jacobs – The3PointFoundation Chair – is outside team counsel for the National Basketball Association’s Boston Celtics and acts as pro bono counsel for the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation. Mr. Jacobs is a co-founder of The3PointFoundation and serves as its President.
Andrew Mirken – Chief Executive Officer – has coached basketball at the High School and AAU level in Boston and the Boston area for over 20 years. He has been the Head Boys Basketball Coach at the Rivers School in Weston for the past 7 years,in 2014 winning the league title for the first time in 23 years. Mr. Mirken is a co-founder of The3PointFoundation.
Wyc Grousbeck – Owner/Governor of the Boston Celtics – is Chief Executive Officer for the National Basketball League Association’s Boston Celtics. Mr. Grousbeck is the Chairman of the Board of the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary and serves on numerous not-for-profit boards.
Steve Pagliuca – Boston Celtics Co-Owner – is a private equity investor and managing partner of Bain Capital. Mr. Pagliuca is Chair of the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children and is also President of the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation.
Jim Pallotta – Boston Celtics Co-Owner – is Chairman and Managing Director of Raptor Group. Mr. Pallotta is also the Managing Partner of A.S. Roma, a professional soccer team. He also serves as a member of the boards of a number of charitable organizations.
Peter Palandjian – Chairman and CEO of Intercontinental Real Estate – is also active on a number of not-for-profit boards, including serving as a board member of the Board of Overseers of the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Board of Overseers for the Boys and Girls Club of Boston.
Advisory Basketball Board
- Leo Papile – Director BABC
- Jim O’Brien – Head Men’s Basketball Coach – Emerson College
- Joe Jones – Head Men’s Basketball Coach – Boston University
- Bob Sheldon – Head Men’s Basketball Coach – Tufts University
- Stephen Brennan – Head Men’s Basketball Coach – Babson College
- Charlie Titus – Vice Chancellor/Head Men’s Basketball Coach – UMass/Boston
- Lamar Reddicks – Athletic Director/Head Boys Basketball Coach – Milton Academy
- Tony Richards – Program Director – No Books No Ball
Educational Advisory Board
- David B. Stettler – Headmaster – Fessenden School Newton, MA
- Joan Arches, PhD, Degrees (Sociology and Social Work) MSW, BA (Sociology)
Professor of Human Services and Youth Work, College of Public and Community Service Program of Social Work.
Academic Summer Program Leader
Jason Singleton – Science Department Chair and Upper School Dean of Students – Fessenden School, West Newton, MA.
Basketball Program Leader
Bobby Martin – McDonald’s All-American – 1987, Street and Smith All-American, Member of Nation’s best recruiting class – 1987, three year starter at University of Pittsburgh, followed by a 15 year professional basketball career.